Whether you dread it or you can't wait for it, fashion always offers up something to love at this time of the year...
- Topshop sweater: we're pretty sure most students love Topshop more than their man (even if they won't admit this) and in this weather you can never have enough sweaters. This black and white striped motif is right on trend as well!
- KG Kurt Gieger heels: this heels are perfection and would surely get you noticed on Valentines Day.
- Boohoo sweater: even if you have a low budget you can treat yourself for £20 with Boohoo. These edgey roses will look rough and ready chic with ripped jeans and on trend baseball jackets.
- Love jumper: What's not to love about this jumper by Love? Those playful hearts on the elbow can subtly hint your celebration of valentines day, or if it all gets too much you can show them to that annoying couple canoodling next to you on the tube while you're trying to read your book.
- Charlotte Olympia pumps: if you could fall in love with a shoe, these heels would be the ones.
- Lulu Guinness clutch: we're seeing more and more of Lulu Guinness being paraded around the city and this clutch is why. If you're feeling lippy this Valentines Day, get your hands on this.
Whether you're swamped with assignments, sleeping in your library books or heading out on an enviable date this Valentines Day, we wish all our lovely readers a great day!