Speaking of New Year's Resolutions, we think we have found an easy (and stylish) way to change yourself for the better this year. Forget purchasing that gym membership and head down to the sales and find yourself a new pair of heels! Everyone knows how it transforms you to put on those new pair of heels that make you feel amazing and invincible. Heels can elevate your self-esteem and your height at the same time and at times like this, when we students have exams and essays on our mind, we need every boost we can get.
As soon as these New Look ankle boots found our feet we felt like we could take on the world in 2013, let alone that 3,000 worder due in two weeks.
Zara have melted our hearts again with these red peep-toe studded pumps. They feel amazing and look even better. If only we could get away with taking these into the library.
Even though we've found two pairs of head-turners to start off the year, we couldn't resist hunting down more. It would be great if every time we were feeling down we could find one of these following six pairs to lift us up again!
- With Kate's baby due this year, channel your inner princess in 2013 with these embellished suede pumps by Moschino Cheap and Chic.
- It is our goal for the year to save for these amazing heels by Valentino. We would die for these but it's probably not best to start 2013 at the limit of our overdraft.
- These ultra girlish Lady Daf 160 pumps by Christian Louboutin will make this new year a very feminine one.
- 2013 could be your sexiest year yet with the help of these by KG by Kurt Geiger. Now only £40!
- Zara have put these wedges in the sale to allow a girl to unleash their wild side this year.
- For those wanting to be more elegant in 2013, find these classy Louboutins.