All of the deadlines seem to be cropping up at the moment and its getting extremely difficult to be a stylish student in London. The awful weather hasn't helped either, but it has made us think about winter boots.
1. These first Charlotte Olympia pair are number one on our Christmas list and we desperately hope Santa pulls this off... If not we will be camping outside Harrods as soon as we finish Christmas dinner. We can't make up our minds on whether it's acceptable to wear heels to university yet, but these pair definitely give us a good reason to say it is.
2. Zara have outdone themselves with these studded beauties. They are both practical and stylish so are perfect for cold days spent studying.
3. These Marc Jacobs wellies are the most stylish wellies we have seen, and the torrential rain over the past week has made us consider buying a pair like this. They'd look great with skinny jeans tucked into them with bright coloured knitwear.
4. We can't get enough of studs and these River Island ankle wedge boots have just the right amount of embelishment to be uni-appropriate. They are a steal for £45!
5. The whole CJG range has been the main focus of our procrastination this week and these heeled suede ankle boots are just one of many shoes from the range we adore. We love the idea of the green 'Charms' soles and hope to see it on the back of many stylish students around the City.
6. New Look has a reduction on these amazing ankle boots right now so if they have caught your eye, head over to their website.