Forget about statement necklaces, we are loving the idea of statement earrings at the moment. With the scarves coming out, necklaces are getting covered up and the only way to make an impact with your jewellery is if they are hanging from your ears. Aside from this, this bizarre fog and mist of the past few days has made us want to sparkle to be seen. Eight pairs have caught our eyes:
- Shourouk has become the number one place to go for jewellery and these earrings tell you why. We're loving all of Shourouk's designs and have been dreaming of getting our hands on a pair of these sparklies for a while now. Neon is a fu trend to work at the moment and these bright earings are a great first step to take if you want to be as bright as your hilighters
- With Christmas fast approaching, we're loving the colour red in these pair by Miu Miu
- Zara has always been the first port of call on the highstreet for jewellery and the elegant droplet pair are as beautiful as snowflakes.
- For those looking for a less formal but still stylish pair, try these Aztec style earrings from H&M
- Stay cultural with Russian inspired ones by our new fave shop in Westfield Stratford Lola & Grace
- Dolce & Gabbana inspired us to make this post and our favourite earrings we've seen are these ornate pair on Net-a-Porter
- Tom Binns offers a similar style to Dolce and Gabbana but with extra sparkle.
- We are loving the glamour of the baroque trend and you can enjoy it too thanks to River Island